Fabric Structures Association (FSA) is a division of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI). Our purpose is to promote the use and growth of fabric structures and to represent the interests and concerns of the fabric structures industry in the Americas.
Types of fabric structures include air-inflated, air-supported, cable net, frame-supported fabric, geodesic dome, grid shell, tensegrity (cable-and-strut) and tensile (or tension) structures.
- Increase the use of fabric structures by increasing the general awareness and by influencing the design, engineering and government and academic endeavors.
- Identify issues of common concern of the members and of the industry and take a proactive role in seeking solutions for those concerns.
- Seek relationships with other organizations serving this industry.
- Increase general awareness of fabric structures to the design community.
- Certified AIA/CES Provider which provides members an opportunity to educate the architecture community through our AIA/CES program.
- Gain industry exposure and visibility by having your companies’ projects featured on our Web site.
- Networking opportunities with architects, engineers, suppliers and fabricators.
- Opportunity to become an active member, play a vital role in our industry and identify issues of common concern.
- Subscription to Fabric Architecture magazine.