The Fabric Structures Association (FSA) represents companies providing fabric structures and related products to end users. It is dedicated to increasing the use of fabric structures as a viable building material within the architectural community.
Join FSA today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.
- Exposure to the educational sector through the annual FSA Student Design Challenge
- Provide ready-made, accredited American Institute of Architects (AIA) educational resources to architects to build your business
- Access to a member directory, industry resources and valuable educational materials
- Learn more about your market with in-depth research and surveying
- Complimentary subscriptions to Fabric Architecture and Specialty Fabrics Review publications
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions (temporarily postponed due to COVID-19)
- Download “Proud Member of Fabric Structures Association” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual IFAI Expo
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions (temporarily postponed due to COVID-19)
- Be listed in IFAI’s online membership directory
- Market research opportunities and access to industry materials to help you make informed decisions for your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how IFAI membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of
services to increase your savings.